To set up your WordPress (or any other type of website), you’re going to need a few things:
- Domain Name (a web address like YourSiteName.com)
- Web Hosting (a service that allows your site to connect to the world-wide-web)
- Designer or try it your self: A very time-consuming learning curve.
- SEO – This element is for Google bots to find you as quickly as possible.
- Web Security – Remove as many vulnerabilities as possible to protect your data.
WordPress is the most accessible platform to work with, and flexible enough to suit everyone – small business websites, online shops, and even large corporations.
WordPress vs. Website Builders: Website builders are expensive and often very limited. They are suitable for one-page websites, but not more.
Wordpress and search engines – WordPress is Google-friendly and designed to add titles, tags/keywords, and many free plugins to meet your needs.